This handprint turkey printable is the cutest project and makes an excellent gift for Thanksgiving! Make this handprint project in about 5 minutes! I promise you…parents, grandparents, and loved ones will love receiving this handprint turkey!
Materials for the Project
- washable paint: brown, red, yellow, green, and orange
- googly eye or black marker
- orange marker
- red marker
- card stock paper
- printable (at the bottom of the post)
How to Make the Handprint Turkey
- Start by printing the printable onto card stock paper. I recommend a heavy-weight paper, like 110 lb.
- Paint the child’s palm and thumb brown.
- Paint the four other fingers red, yellow, green, and orange.
4. Stamp the hand in the blank space on the printable.
5. Wait for the handprint turkey to dry.
6. Once it’s dry, add a googly eye or draw an eye with a black marker.
7. Draw an orange beak, 2 legs, and a red waddle.
8. Have the child sign their name at the bottom of the page.
Isn’t it so cute?! If you’d like to download this FREE printable, just click on the button below!
If you love handprint projects or are looking for a GREAT homemade present, check out my handprint calendar!
Leave a Reply