Today I’m joining up with iHomeschool Network for another top 10 list. Today’s list is our family’s top 10 favorite recipes. Hopefully these will give you a few ideas for meal planning!
1. Spaghetti Pie– I grew up eating this and now our family eats it all the time! Even kids devour this one!!
2. Chicken Pockets– We called them chicken packets growing up, but I think they are technically called pockets. Anyway, these are really delicious!!
3. Homemade Chewy Granola Bars– these are to die for! They are packed with great ingredients and so much flavor! Plus, I love Iowa Girl Eats…she has wonderful recipes!
4. Pizza Casserole– It’s easy and the kids love it!
5. Penne with Asparagus– this is a Pinterest find and we love it!! The kids don’t love asparagus, but at least they try some with this recipe.
6. Quinoa Soup– This one is great for fall because it’s a warm soup, but we enjoy it year-round! It also tastes great when you dip it with chips. This soup is jam-packed with nutrients and tastes delicious.
7. Baked Ravioli– I’ll just say that my kids love this recipe. I love that it is SO easy and only takes 4 ingredients!
8. Chicken Tortilla Soup– Oh my…this is so good. You have to try the Pioneer Woman’s recipe! You won’t regret it!
9. Honey Sesame Chicken– This is a delicious Asian-inspired recipe. We love Asian food at our house!
10. The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies– These cookies never fail me. They are never flat and the taste amazing! Here’s the recipe:
1. In a large bowl, combine 1 c. butter or margarine (softened), 1/4 c. sugar, & 3/4 c. brown sugar.
2. Add 1 tsp. vanilla and 2 eggs, beat until light and fluffy
3. Add 1 (3.4-oz) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix (this is the secret ingredient!); then add 3 cups of flour and 1 tsp. baking soda. Mix well.
4. Add 1-2 cups of chocolate chips.
5. Place on ungreased cookie sheet by teaspoonfuls.
6. Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
*Makes 6 dozen cookies*
What’s your favorite recipe? Please share!