A couple years ago, I created printable posters to help children learn how to write the number 0-10. I’ve been blown away at the response from teachers and parents. Shortly after that, I made lowercase alphabet rhymes, uppercase alphabet rhymes, and shape rhymes! Thank you to all that have downloaded and purchased these rhymes. I’m SO happy to hear how they’ve been used in classrooms around the world. Today I’m very excited to share with you my number formation rhymes for numbers 11-19!
Just like the other formation rhymes, these are rhythmic chants to help little ones learn how to write these numbers. I recommend using my 0-10 number rhymes first and then moving on to these.
Here are some ways to use the number rhymes:
- have the child trace the numbers using their finger
- laminate the sheets (or place in a plastic sleeve) and practice writing the numbers with a dry erase marker
- use play dough and mold around the numbers
- use a toy car to trace the numbers
- display the printables around the classroom and chant the rhymes together
- send home with parents as practice for number writing
And I’m sure there are more ways!
I know you’re ready to get the printable, so I won’t make you wait any longer. Simply add your name and email address to the form below to be added to my weekly newsletter. In about 5-10 minutes, you’ll receive the printable in your inbox. If you don’t see it, make sure you check your spam folder! I recommend opening the printable in Adobe Reader (which is free) and then saving to your computer and printing them out.
Let me know how you plan on using these! I hope the printable rhymes are helpful to you.