Learning the alphabet is foundational for reading and writing. While some kids learn letters very quickly, others need more repetition and time to learn letters. There are so many ways to learn the alphabet! This alphabet activity book is a fun way to practice the alphabet!
In this digital download, there are 26 pages of fun activities all centered on alphabet letters. Each page is slightly different, but all include practice with writing the uppercase and lowercase letters.
Here are some of the activities included in this packet:
- tracing letters
- tracing lines
- finding letters
- shadow matching
- connect the dots
- identifying beginning sounds
- sign language
Here are some ideas for using this free alphabet activity book:
- complete one page per day during the summer
- use in the classroom with the whole class or in small groups
- laminate the pages and use dry erase markers so you can reuse this booklet
- send the packet home with students for extra alphabet practice at home
- use the activity book on a road trip
If you’d like this ABC activity book, simply fill out the form below to receive the free printable.
Intersted in more alphabet activities? Check out the ideas below!