Did you all have a fantastic Christmas? We sure did, but to be really honest, it’s nice to be back on a routine today! The boys have been busy playing with new toys and I’m sure enjoying my new Keurig this morning! Here are a few pictures of Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with my mom, who is still in the hospital. We were SO blessed by our old neighbors who made us an incredible meal for us to enjoy.
1. Jenna (sister) & Andy (brother) on Christmas Eve
2. Staci (sister) and Troy
3. Brian (brother) and his girlfriend, Brittany
4. Lane opening his Secret Santa gift
5. Mom, Dad and Troy
6. Brian opening his gift from us
7. Our international student from Malaysia, Nisa, joined us! It was her first experience of Christmas!
8. Crazy Wes and I! I do have to say it’s not the easiest to keep a 1 year old entertained at the hospital. 🙂
9. Wes getting an airplane ride from Uncle Andy
The boys made each other gifts, so here they are opening them! They decorated a little box for each other and filled them with little items.
More presents and fun!
Christmas day we spent with Lane’s side. We had so much fun!
And to add to the fun, Uncle Landan took Troy on a sledding ride with the 4-wheeler! Aunt Kel was a trooper to go with him. Definitely a highlight for this 3 year old. I can’t believe he stayed outside for so long…it was FREEZING!
Okay, I think it’s funny to put a picture up of myself, but I want to show off the gorgeous necklace from my friend, Lindsay! Thank you!!!
We were so incredibly blessed this Christmas. Make sure to check back tomorrow…I’m going to show you a creative and fun way to make thank-you notes!