Knowing how to sequence numbers is an important math skill for preschoolers to work on. I created these shoe size sequencing task cards to practice the skill of ordering numbers. You could use this in a math center, with a small group to check their sequencing skills, or for independent work.
Sequencing Task Cards Math Skills
These task cards work on these preschool skills:
- number recognition
- ordering numbers from least to greatest
- following directions
- Cut the task cards on the solid lines and fold on the dotted lines.
- Cut out the shoe cards.
- Give your child the shoe cards and a task card. Demonstrate how to read the numbers on the card.
- Determine the order of the numbers from LEAST to GREATEST.
- Put the shoe cards in the correct order.
- Flip the card and show your child how to check their answer.
- Continue with a new task card.
If you’d like to use this free printable, just click here —> Shoe Size Sequencing Task Cards