Making spelling fun with these engaging, editable spelling activities! This set includes 10 low-prep activities and games to help kids master their spelling words! Quick and easy setup, plus clear directions make these activities perfect for centers or small groups.
Spelling is an essential skill, but many children struggle with it! These activities are an easy and effective way to practice spelling words. Within minutes you’ll have 10 activities ready to print! The activities in this product can be used with any spelling list!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Directions for each game or activity
- Master spelling list for 5, 10, or 15 words
- 7 games
- 3 printable activity sheets
Your students will love practicing spelling words with these games and activities! They’ll be out of their seats, engaged in spelling practice, and learning without even realizing it!
All of these spelling activities use simple materials or printable materials included in this resource. The only extra items you will need are dice, pawns, and coloring materials.
Prep is quick and easy… Just print the student pages, gather the materials listed, and you’re ready for a fun and engaging class!
The 10 included activities are:
- Stamping Words Activity
- Spiral Spelling Game
- Magic Spelling Words Activity
- Spin & Write Activity
- Pancake Spelling Game
- Roll & Write Activity
- Spell to Win Game
- Silly Spelling Game (always a favorite!)
- Active Spelling Game
- Minute to Win It Game
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kathleen says, “Great resource! My students love playing games. The templates are user-friendly and can be adapted to reinforce any skill or concept.”
Here’s how it works:
You can use this with any spelling list. This product includes options for lists of 5, 10, or 15 words!
- To start, open the PDF in Adobe Reader, which is free. You must use Adobe Reader, not Adobe Pro or Adobe XL.
- To begin, enter the spelling words on the page titled ‘Word List.’
- After you press enter, all of the words you typed will be distributed to the 10 spelling activities.
- Decide which activities you’d like to try and then print that page.
- Save the PDF to your computer. It’s important to note that this PDF will not save to a tablet or phone.
- Use the editable spelling activities as many times as you’d like!
These spelling activities were designed for kids in kindergarten – 3rd grade. However, you can use them with older children, too!
There are no reviews yet.