I am so excited to share with you a new sensory play recipe! This fluffy pumpkin spice slime smells amazing, feels incredible, and we can’t stop playing with it! It only needs a few ingredients and you can make this in under 10 minutes.
Here’s What You Need for Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Slime:
- 3 heaping cups of shaving cream (regular with no special scent)
- 2-3 drops of orange gel food coloring
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1/2 cup Elmer’s glue
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon saline solution + more as needed (make sure the ingredient list includes buffered saline)
- cutting board or mat
To make this awesome fluffy slime, just follow these simple steps:
- Pour three cups of shaving cream into a bowl.
- Mix in a few drops of orange gel food coloring. I found that gel gave me the best coloring. I tried liquid food coloring and it turned out pinkish-orange.
- Sprinkle in 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice seasoning to add a lovely scent!
- Pour 1/2 cup of glue into the bowl along with 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda. Mix really well.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of saline solution. My kids call this the “magic water” because this ingredient is what makes the ingredients turn to slime!
- At first the slime will be pretty sticky. Don’t give up! You need to squirt some more saline solution onto it and knead it on a cutting board. I like to squirt the solution onto my hands and the mat before I knead it.
- After it’s not sticky, you can play with it!
Check out my video about how we made it here:
Will you try this slime out?!