Fall is just around the corner! To celebrate, I made a fall alphabet puzzle. This is great for preschoolers or anyone learning their ABCs!
This alphabet puzzle is great for many reasons:
- helps with alphabet recognition and abc order
- fine motor skills are developed while putting together the puzzle
- language development happens while talking about the items in the puzzle
I created a fall picture for this puzzle so kids can see some of the items that fall represent. Children can use the order of the alphabet to put the puzzle together.
How to put together the fall abc puzzle
- Begin by printing the puzzle on card stock or white paper (download is at the bottom of the post)
- Cut the puzzle apart
- Glue them onto wide craft sticks with a glue stick
- After they dry, put the puzzle together!
To download this printable, click here —> Fall ABC Puzzle