Teach little learners about states of matter, density, chemistry and more with this Winter Science Activities packet. These 10 hands-on learning activities are sure to capture the interest of your curious learners.
The science concepts covered in this packet are the following:
- states of matter (liquid, solid, gas)
- chemistry – acid & base reaction
- investigating living things
Here are the 10 winter science activities included in this packet:
- Snowstorm in a Jar
- Making Ice Grow
- Homemade Frost (printable)
- Floating Ice Cube
- Making Icicles (printable)
- Melting Snow
- Building with Ice Cubes
- Melting Ice (printable)
- Pinecone Water Experiment (printable)
- Blubber & Ice Experiment (printable)
Each experiment is detailed with a list of materials and science concept covered. 6 of the experiments come with printables. I also explain the science behind each experiment.
This printable packet is wonderful for homeschool families or preschool & kindergarten classrooms.
The packet is a digital file and no physical copy will be shipped.