Summer is winding down and my favorite season, fall, is just around the corner! I love fall and I love the clothes we wear during this season! I’m sharing with you my dress up busy bag for FALL!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure for details.
Here’s what you need for the activity:
- fall clothes clip art
- doll clip art
- card stock paper
- laminator (optional, but this is my favorite one to use at home)
- cookie sheet
Here’s how to make the busy bag:
- Purchase the doll clip art and fall clothes clip art.
- Resize the clip art in PowerPoint or Microsoft Word to make them fit the dolls.
- Print the fall clothes printable onto card stock paper. Laminate the sheets to make them more sturdy.
- Cut out the spring clothes.
- Add a magnet to the backside of each picture.
- Place the boy or girl sheets on a cookie sheet.
- Invite your child to dress up the children with the different clothes.
This clip art from Educlips is so cute! I use a lot of their clip art because I love the way they look!
Hope you’ll try this idea out!
*This used to be a free printable, but due to copyright, I can no longer share this free. Please support this lovely clip artist!*