Spring is the perfect time to get outside and learn about the world we live in! This spring science packet contains 10 fun and easy activities to do with your little learners.
Here’s what is included:
- Living vs. Nonliving Things (printable)
- Investigating Flowers (printable)
- Plant Life Cycle (printable)
- Growing Seeds (printable)
- Sink or Float (printable)
- Why Rain is Important
- Making Rainbows (printable)
- Earthworm Habitat
- Tree Bark
- All About Eggs (printable)
7 of the activities include printables you can use with the activities.
These activities are fun for kids and hands-on! On the lesson plans, I also explain the science behind each topic. This packet is 26 pages long.
- Life Science – Plants & Animals
- Life Cycles
This is a digital product and no physical copy will be shipped to you.