More Digital Rhyming Practice for Google Slides & Seesaw
This digital activity is great for practicing rhyming.
- This is a digital resource for Google Slides™ and Seesaw.
- There are 10 slides.
- There is an audio button in Google Slides™, so the child can hear the words.
- You can use it on a computer or on the app with a tablet or phone. You do need access to the Internet.
- There is a main word for each slide. Students will either listen to it, look at a picture, or read the word.
- Next, they look at three other pictures or read the word and decide if which two words rhyme with the main word.
- Then they will drag a star to the two words.
- This is a digital product, so you can use it on a computer or on the app with a tablet or phone. You do need access to the Internet.