Teach preschool at home with confidence and ease. This bundle has two products.
Home Preschool Made Easy is a 30-week curriculum that prepares children for kindergarten. They will go from learning the ABCs to beginning readers.
- 30 weeks long – it’s a complete preschool curriculum that covers every component of preschool: literacy, math, science, motor skills, sensory play, music, life skills, and social skills.
- NOT letter of the week curriculum – I don’t believe Letter of the Week curriculum is effective. Instead, you will teach the alphabet in cycles. Your child will go from learning alphabet letters to beginning reading by the end of the 30 weeks.
- Easy to follow lesson plans – Each lesson has clear instructions, and the activities use simple materials.
- Week at a glance pages – Every week has a page that shows the skills they will work on and what materials and books you will need.
- Literacy rich –This curriculum uses tons of picture books to teach important concepts. You do not need to own these books, but you can rent them from the library or watch them on YouTube.
- Over 600 printable pages – Many of the lessons use printable activities, which make it easy for prep.
- Digital product – This curriculum is a PDF, and the files will be sent to your email when you purchase it. You can choose print it or open it on any device. You can buy the curriculum anywhere you live in the world and you will have lifetime access to it.
- Introducing the Alphabet
- All About Me
- 5 Senses
- Wild Animals
- Nursery Rhymes
- Fairy Tales
- Life Cycles
- Water Animals
This curriculum is designed to prepare your child for kindergarten. You may be already investing time and energy doing things like writing lesson plans, pinning ideas on Pinterest, organizing your materials, and other things you keep hearing you “need” to be doing. The only problem is, without a clear strategy that ties them all together, you’ve experienced nothing but discouraging “why the heck do I even bother” results, followed by crippling overwhelm around what to do next.
This curriculum has done everything for you. I’ve spent years researching methods and teaching children and know this way works. Home Preschool Made Easy will prepare your child for kindergarten and set them onto the path for success!
Planning Preschool Course
- Module 1: Understanding Preschool – an overview of the components of preschool: literacy, math, motor skills, sensory, the arts, life skills, and social skills
- Module 2: Meeting Your Child’s Needs – understand your child’s learning style, their academic needs, their interests, and how to set goals
- Module 3: Organization – learn how to organize your space, materials, and lesson plans
- Module 4: Creating a Routine – understand the importance of a routine and create one that works for your family
- Module 5: Common Worries – find answers to common questions, learn what to do when you get stuck, and find ideas for keeping your sanity
There are 20 short videos (between 3-14 minutes long) that contain valuable information. You’ll also receive exclusive printables and access to a private Facebook group to ask questions.
After you purchase this, you will be taken to a page where you can download the curriculum. Details for how to log into the course will be sent to you after you purchase.