An important skill preschoolers and kindergarteners should master is matching alphabet letters. This means knowing which uppercase letter belongs to the lowercase letter. This digital activity works on this skill and shows if there are any letters your child still needs practice with.
This is a digital resource for Google Classroom™, Google Slides™, and Seesaw. With this purchase, you will receive a PDF that contains the links for the files in Google Slides™ and Seesaw. This does not include a printable version of this activity.
- There is one uppercase letter on each slide.
- On Google Slides, there is the whole alphabet to choose the lowercase letter from.
- On Seesaw, there are just four letters to choose the lowercase letter from.
- The child will decide which letter matches the uppercase letter and then drag it to the box.
- This is a digital product, so you can use it on a computer or on the app with a tablet or phone. You do need access to the Internet.
This set includes 26 slides and the letters are not in alphabetical order.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or requests.
You can check out a free activity HERE to see how digital activities work.
PLEASE NOTE: This file is a PDF with links to copy the Google Slides activities to your Google Drive. You do not need to give us access to your Google Drive to access these files.