At Home Summer Camps for Kids
Does the thought of keeping your kids busy all summer long stress you out? Summer is a wonderful time to spend more time with your kids making memories, but it can also mean more work for YOU! When you have activities to keep kids busy, it helps your day run more smoothly. I’m excited to introduce to you my At Home Summer Camp Activity Packet. This is designed to help make the most of summer and to have FUN with your kids!
So what’s inside??
- Lots of activities! There are 12 weeks of themed activities, which means there are 84 activities in this packet! This includes crafts, snack ideas, sensory play activities, open-ended play ideas, dramatic play, and more!
- Affordable fun! Summer camps can be expensive. With this packet, you can create your own summer camp at home! Each week has a theme and the activities use supplies you most likely have around the house.
- Time for memories! I know summer can get long, but with only having 18 summers with your kids before they are out of the house, it’s important to make those summers count!
AT HOME SUMMER CAMP THEMES
Each week has 7 activities. Some are printable activities and others use simple supplies from around the house. All of them have been tested by my three boys and are 100% FUN!
Not sure if it’s right for you? Download a sample here ——–>
Let Me Answer Your Questions…
1. What age is good for this packet? This is for ages 3-10. Since some activities use small parts, I don’t recommend children who put items in their mouths doing some of these activities.
2. Is this a digital or physical packet? This is just a digital version. If you want to print it and bound it, you can do that at a local print store.
3. Do I need to do the activities in order? Nope! You can skip around if you’d like! I’ll be going through the activities for the 12 weeks of summer and sharing some of them over on Instagram! If you want to do that, make sure to use the hashtag #athomesummercamps so I can see your activities!
4. Can I make copies for friends? I ask that you just keep the packet for personal use. But I’d love for you to tell your friends about this activity packet!
5. Couldn’t I just find these ideas on Pinterest? You could spend a lot of time getting ideas and rounding them up on Pinterest, but I’ve done the work for you. In fact, I’ve spent countless hours putting this together for you and this packet puts everything in one place. You will have the material lists and steps without having to visit blogs and be bombarded with ads. Plus a bunch of these activities are ones I’ve never shared before. I’m really excited for you to see them!
Still have a question? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
The first 50 people to purchase the packet, will also receive a free gift from me in the mail!! Who doesn’t like some happy mail? This will be a fun package to kick off your summer! You do have to live in the United States to qualify for the free gift.
Here’s what the gift will include:
*water beads for sensory play
*sunflower seeds to plant
*summer tattoos and stickers
*and a few more fun surprises!
One More Thing…
For 7 days only, the At Home Summer Camps packet will be 25% off! That means you can get over 80 fun activities for only $15! On June 6th, the price will go up to $20. If you want to make summer easier, grab this packet while it’s on sale!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 7 days to ask for a full refund.