Spring is here and we are loving it! Not only are we loving the warmer temperatures, but we are so happy about not having to wear coats, boots, mittens, and scarves everywhere! A few months ago, I shared my winter dress up busy bag and I heard from many readers that you loved it! Today, I’m sharing with you my new spring clothes dress up busy bag! This is a fun busy bag to put together for your little ones.
Here’s what you need for the activity:
- spring clothes clip art
- doll clip art
- card stock paper
- laminator (optional, but this is my favorite one to use at home)
- cookie sheet
Here’s how to make the busy bag:
- Purchase the doll clip art and spring clothes clip art.
- Resize the clip art to fit the dolls using PowerPoint or Word.
- Print the spring clothes printable onto card stock paper. Laminate the sheets to make them more sturdy.
- Cut out the spring clothes.
- Add a magnet to the backside of each picture.
- Place the boy or girl sheets on a cookie sheet.
- Invite your child to dress up the children with the different clothes.
Aren’t they so cute?!
While playing dress up, talk about the names of the clothing items and when you would wear them. I love this cute set!
After you’re done playing, store the printables in a gallon sized Ziploc bag. This is a great way to keep them organized, especially if you don’t want them to get mixed up with other busy bags.
Make sure to head over to Educlips to get this adorable set!
*This previously was a free printable, but due to copyright, I can no longer off this for free. Please suppor this wonderful clip artists!*