One of the most beautiful things to see during winter is a snowy evergreen tree. There’s something so calm and majestic about snow-covered trees. I was inspired by the trees to make the craft I’m sharing with you today. This snowy tree craft for little ones is one they will love because they can shake and watch the snow swirl around in the cup.
What you need for the snowy tree craft:
- plastic cup
- glue (hot glue gun works well!)
- bottle brush tree (I found mine at Target)
- micro foam beads or faux snow
- piece of paper
To create this craft, follow these simple steps:
1. Trace the top of the cup on a piece of paper and cut it out.
2. Glue the bottle brush tree to the center of the paper.
3. Fill the cup with about 5 spoonfuls of micro foam beads. This will be the snow!
4. Add glue to the rim of the cup and press the circle paper onto the glue.
5. Tip over the cup and shake it! Watch the snow twirl around.
It’s a festive craft and also a fun decoration for the house or classroom!
Watch the video below to see how I made it!
Hope you’ll try this out!