It’s so much fun to buy gifts for preschoolers. They are so curious, imaginative, and still love playing! Today I’m sharing with you what I think are perfect toys for preschoolers. These are toys we’ve used and have loved. I hope this will help you out as you pick out gifts for your little ones.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure for details.
To see more about each toy, simply click on the title to take you to the store!
1. Worry Eaters – This is a darling stuffed animal that has a zipper mouth so children can put their worries in there and zip them up! There are several designs to chose from. I think they are so cute and would make the perfect gift for a child who tends to worry a lot.
2. Squigz – These little guys are a lot of fun! They are like suction cups that stick to a window, mirror, or the floor. You can stick them to each other to build structures. We even play with these in the bath tub!
3. Picaso Tiles – These are magnetic tiles that are used for building. They are just like Magnatiles, but I think they tend to be cheaper in price (but not quality). Great for any child who likes to build!
4. Mighty Molecules – These are also fantastic for building with. You can make so many cool things with them! They simply connect with other molecules and your child can use their creativity to make things!
5. Foam Pogo Jumper – This toy is great for getting energy out! It’s like a pogo stick, but great for the preschool age. Each time you hop, it makes a squeaking sound. My kids have loved it!
6. Bamboo Builder Marble Run – The marble run is awesome for building, creativity, and problem solving. Kids play with this one for hours! I also love that it’s made from bamboo.
7. Alphabet Puzzle – This is my all-time favorite alphabet puzzle. I love the large pieces and the pictures on each piece. It’s a great one for toddlers or preschoolers.
8. Design and Drill – I love this toy for many reasons. It will keep your kids busy for hours, it’s great for working on coordination, fine motor skills, and there’s still room for creativity!
9. Drill ‘n Fill Play Dough Kit – I’m a big fan of play dough, which is no surprise that I love this kit. It’s fun to create teeth out of play dough and then pretend to be the dentist. There are lots of other kids available here.
10. Dress Up Doll Set – This one is great for talking about articles of clothing and for playing dress up. It has magnetic pieces, which make it easy to stick onto the doll. We’ve had a boy doll for years and each kid has enjoyed playing with it.
What are your favorite toys for preschoolers? I’d love to hear!