Welcome to Everything Early Childhood! I can’t wait to see what ideas are linked up today!
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 54’s most-clicked post was 5 Reasons to Read to Your Preschooler Every Day from Homeschool Preschool. I agree with all these reasons!
- Pattern Magnets from Learning 2 Walk. Love this idea! These beads are so cool!
- Frog Sensory Bin from Living Montessori Now. This is a beautiful sensory bin!
I love to pin your posts! Please make sure you have a pinnable image if you want me to pin you post! 🙂
Thanks for joining today and for making this a fun link up! I’ve noticed that clicks on other posts are WAY down compared to normal. Make sure to visit at least 2 other posts before leaving the link up! Thank you! 🙂