Hello and Happy Wednesday! It’s week 5 of the Everything Early Childhood Link-Up! Thank you for checking out the link up and for all the bloggers linking up their awesome ideas!
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 4’s most-clicked post was the 15 Homemade Father’s Day Cards from There’s Just One Mommy. These are adorable and would make a great Father’s Day present.
Here are my 2 favorites from the week…
This Saving Olaf Sandbox Game from Sunny Day Family is creative and cute! Love this idea for a summer day.
I thought this Biking Alphabet Activity from Growing Book by Book was very clever! An easy and practical way to practice the ABCs!
I truly enjoy reading your posts each week. I try to pin and share a few on my facebook page. Thanks again for linking up and please make sure to support fellow bloggers and visit at least 2 other posts!!