Hello! I hope your week is off to a great start! Thanks for stopping by the link up today. Hope you’ll stay awhile to browse the great ideas linked up here today!
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 46’s most-clicked post was the DIY Colored Salt from The Jenny Evolution. Such a fun sensory play idea.
- Screen-Free Coding for Preschoolers from Science Kiddo. Sweet ideas!
- Rainbow Letter Sensory Bin from Growing Book By Book. I love this idea for a sensory bin!
I wanted to also share that I love to pin your posts and I schedule them through Tailwind. I signed up for this service about a month ago and I love it! You can use my referral link to get 2 months FREE with them! I highly recommend it if you love to pin!
Please make sure to visit at least 2 other posts linked up today! Thank you! 🙂