Welcome to today’s link up! Can I just say that I love Wednesdays because I’m so inspired by all of your neat ideas!! Hope you’ll stay a while to browse these great early childhood activities.
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 34’s most-clicked post was the Snow Play Dough Recipe from Pre-K Pages.
Here are my 2 favorites from the week…
1. Polar Bear Paw Walk from Growing Book By Book. This is such a cute and creative way to work on gross motor skills and the alphabet!
2. Arctic Animals Checkers from Year Round Homeschooling. This would be such a fun game to play this winter!
I’m going to do something a bit different on this link-up this year. I’m going to start creating featured collages for different themes. If you have Valentine’s Day activities, please share them! I’ll be featuring them next week. Also, when you link up, you give me permission to use 1 photo in a collage with a link back to your blog. Thank you so much for linking up today!