Spring is here and we are loving it! Not only are we loving the warmer temperatures, but we are so happy about not having to wear coats, boots, mittens, and scarves everywhere! A few months ago, I shared my winter dress up busy bag and I heard from many readers that you loved it! Today, I’m sharing with you my new spring clothes dress up busy bag! This is a free printable and a super easy busy bag to put together for your little ones.
Here’s what you need for the activity:
- spring clothes printable (download at the bottom of this post)
- card stock paper
- laminator (optional, but this is my favorite one to use at home)
- cookie sheet
Here’s how to make the busy bag:
- Print the spring clothes printable onto card stock paper. Laminate the sheets to make them more sturdy.
- Cut out the spring clothes.
- Add a magnet to the backside of each picture.
- Place the boy or girl sheets on a cookie sheet.
- Invite your child to dress up the children with the different clothes.
I have girl clothes and boy clothes in this set. Of course you can use them for either gender, if you’d like.
While playing dress up, talk about the names of the clothing items and when you would wear them. I love this cute set!
After you’re done playing, store the printables in a gallon sized Ziploc bag. This is a great way to keep them organized, especially if you don’t want them to get mixed up with the winter clothes busy bag.