Happy Wednesday! Welcome to today’s early childhood link-up! I can’t believe this is the 40th link-up! Woohoo! I love seeing your ideas and being inspired by them.
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 39’s most-clicked post was Literacy Ideas for Preschoolers from Growing Book by Book.
- Slippery Ice Customizable Name Game from Life Over C’s. So clever!
- 13 Science Tot Trays from Smarte Parte. This is a wonderful collection of ideas!
Please make sure to browse the other blog linked up today! Thank you! 🙂