Welcome! I can’t believe we’re already in the last week of February. Time is just flying this year. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by the link up for Everything Early Childhood! This is the place to be to find awesome learning ideas for little ones.
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 41’s most-clicked post was Dr. Seuss Preschool Learning Pack from Homeschool Preschool.
- Red Fish Blue Fish Preschool Snack from Learning 2 Walk
- How to Include Your Toddler in your Homeschool from Embark on the Journey
Please make sure to browse the other blog linked up today! Thank you! 🙂