Welcome to today’s link up! Today, I’m starting off by featuring the amazing Valentine ideas shared on Everything Early Childhood. These activities, crafts, and printables are so creative and wonderful for little ones.
Valentine Printables from Stella 123
Lolly Pop Heart Flowers from One Little Project
Heart Window Clings from Science Kiddo
“I Love You For” Game from Kid Minds
Valentine’s Day Pre-K Fun Pack from The Multi Taskin’ Mom
Patterns and Skip Counting with Play Dough from Life Over C’s
Paper Straw Necklace from Cutting Tiny Bites
Valentine Heart Chocolate Playdough from Pre-K Pages
Valentine Number Mats from Life Over C’s
Valentine Bead Sort from Cutting Tiny Bites
Thanks, ladies, for linking up! Can’t wait to see what you all share this week!
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 36’s most-clicked post was this Construction Site Alphabet Dig from Pre-K Pages. Love this hands-on learning idea!
This week, I’m looking for any posts you have on Arctic animals. If you have any related posts, please link them up so I can feature you! When you link up, you give me permission to use 1 photo in a collage with a link back to your blog. Thank you so much for joining the link-up today!