Welcome to today’s link up! Hope you’ll stay a while to browse these great early childhood activities.
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 35’s most-clicked post was this Easy Fake Snow Recipe from Science Kiddo. Looks easy and fun! What a great idea!
Here are my 2 favorites from the week…
1. Preschool Planning Sheet from Cutting Tiny Bites. I love planners and this is a great one. And it’s free!
2. 8 Simple Sorting Activities from Busy Toddler. These ideas are so great and very easy to put together! We all love easy activities for toddlers! 🙂
Like I mentioned last week, I’m looking for your Valentine’s Day ideas so I can feature you!! I’ll use the ones from last week’s link up, but if you have any more to link up today, I’d love to see them! When you link up, you give me permission to use 1 photo in a collage with a link back to your blog. Thank you so much for linking up today!