Welcome to today’s link up! I’m sure you all are busy with Christmas preparations, but I hope you’ll link up your awesome ideas and stay a while to find other great ideas for little ones. Thanks for stopping by!
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 32’s most-clicked post was Popping Snow from 3 Boys and a Dog. This activity looks FUN!
Here are my 2 favorites from the week…
1. Penguins Printable Pack from In All You Do. These printables are adorable!
2. Popsicle Stick Christmas Trees from One Little Project. These are so creative and cute!!
Thanks again for linking up today! Please make sure to visit at least 2 other blog posts!! I’d love to hear in the comments which posts were your favorites today! Have a great Wednesday!! And Merry Christmas!!