Welcome to week 28 of the Early Childhood Link Up! This is a great place to find early childhood activities so I hope you’ll stay a while and check the out the posts linked up!
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 27’s most-clicked post was the Turkey Counting Rhyme from Growing Book by Book. Adorable video, Jodie!! I can’t wait to try this with my boys this week.
Here are my 2 favorites from the week…
1. Cookie Cutter Crayons from One Little Project. Wow these look fantastic!!
2. Firefighter Play Dough Set from Life Over C’s. Very cute and creative!
Thanks again for linking up today! Please make sure to visit at least 2 other blog posts!! I’d love to hear in the comments which posts were your favorites today! Have a great Wednesday!!