Happy Veteran’s Day and welcome to week 27 of the Early Childhood Link Up! Last week there were lots of Thanksgiving-themed posts! This is a great place to find early childhood activities so I hope you’ll stay a while and check the out the posts linked up!
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 26’s most-clicked post was the Free Thanksgiving Printable Activity Pack from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
Here are my 2 favorites from the week…
1. Turkey Felt Puzzle Busy Bag from Sunny Day Family. What a fun idea!
2. Mini Arctic Sensory Bin from Mom Inspired Life. Love these mini figurines.
Thanks again for linking up today! Please make sure to visit at least 2 other blog posts!! I’d love to hear in the comments which posts were your favorites today! Have a great Wednesday!!