Thanks for stopping by today! Today is is week 16 of the Early Childhood Link Up! Bloggers, come link up your latest posts! These are some of the BEST ideas for early childhood and I love reading them and sharing them!
What is Everything Early Childhood?
Each Wednesday, I’m asking kid bloggers to link up early childhood learning and play ideas here. I will feature the most-clicked posts as well as ones that were my favorite.
Before linking up, here are a few guidelines:
- only link up activities for early childhood (baby, toddler, preschool)
- you may link up to 3 posts each week
- try to visit several other bloggers that link up to show support
- please link back to this post somehow. You can get the badge below or use a simple text link (example: linking up at Everyday Early Childhood)
If you’ve never linked up before, here’s how you do it:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your activity and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your early childhood post – not the main page of your blog!
- Continue to link up to 3 ideas!
Week 15’s most clicked post was Book Based Activity Calendars from Growing Book by Book. This is an awesome resource. All the work is done for you!
Here are my 2 favorites from the week…
1. Racing to 20 Math Game from Mrs. Jones’ Creation Station. Love this math game! And it’s also a free printable!
2. Green Apple Scented Play Dough from Life Over C’s. This looks like it would smell so wonderful! I would love to get my hands into this!
Thanks again for linking up today! Please make sure to visit at least 2 other blog posts!! I’d love to hear in the comments which posts were your favorites today! Have a great Wednesday!!